Japanese Names Meaning Auru
7 names found.
- 亜Next. Near. Similar. Companions. Branching point. Abbreviation for Asia (Asia).
- 宇Eaves. Roof. A house covered with a large roof. A world covered with a big sky. Infinite space. Heaven. The sky. Spirit. A broad and generous heart.
- 琉Ruri(lapis lazuli). Name of a gemstone. A deep blue to indigo-colored gemstone. One of the seven treasures.
- 空Sky. Atmosphere. Heaven. Big. Wide. Empty. No substance. Meaningless. Useless. In Buddhism, something without substance or essence. A thing related to aviation.
- 羽Feathers. Insect wings. Wings. A word for counting birds and rabbits.
- 流Flow. The flow of water, etc. To spread in the world. To send to a distant place. To wander. To end without taking shape. To deviate from the original purpose. A unit of flag. Technique. Style. Companions.