Takashi Boy Name Meaning, Kanji Variations.
344 names found.
- 亮Clear. Bright. Clearly. A clear appearance. True. Help.
- 士"Male. Adult male. A learned and respectable man. A beautiful name for a man. A man who excels in learning and knowledge. A man with a title. A samurai. A military man. A man who has acquired special qualifications or skills. To perform a task. To serve."
- 公Public. Matters concerning the country or government. Government, state, office. To be known by many people. Obvious. Something ostensible. Unbiased. Correct. Neutral. A person of high status, such as a son, emperor, or monarch.
- 司I'll take care of it. Government office. Officials. To take on a role. To manage. To take charge of. To watch.
- 天Heaven. The infinite space that covers the earth. The sky. The universe. The world. Nature. The laws of nature. Climate. Sky patterns. By birth. Ruler of the universe. The ruler of all things. Monarch. Prince. Destiny. Fate. The place where God resides. The top. The highest part.
- 空Sky. Atmosphere. Heaven. Big. Wide. Empty. No substance. Meaningless. Useless. In Buddhism, something without substance or essence. A thing related to aviation.