Tomohiro Name Meaning, Kanji Variations.
164 names found.
- 智Smart. Wisdom. To understand things.
- 洋Oceans. A big ocean. Wide sea. Big waves. Wide and large. A crowded appearance. An appearance of water spreading. Abbreviation for "Western". Two major cultural spheres in the world (Western, Eastern)Oceans. A big ocean. Wide sea. Wide and large. An appearance of water spreading. Abbreviation for "Western". Two major cultural spheres in the world (Western, Eastern)
- 朝Morning. The place where the Son of Heaven conducts politics. A country ruled by the Son of Heaven. A period of time during which a single son of heaven ruled. To meet with the Son of Heaven. Abbreviation for Democratic People's Republic of Korea.
- 寛Loose. Relaxed and spacious. To relax. To rest the body. A spacious mind. Forgive. Spaciousness.
- 倫Ethics. The way a person should go. Morality. The same kind. Line up. Compare. Order.
- 啓To enlighten. To teach and guide. To admonish. To make understand. To open. To open up. To start things. To make things happen. To be the first to lead. To dispatch people ahead of time. To spearhead an army. To tell. To offer up. To depart. To go out with a person of high rank.